Monday 15 February 2010

The First Cynical Harpoon - Thrown.

I regret not calling this blog "Ranting about shit that only matters to me because I'm just as egocentric as everyone else. . " on second thoughts the title I picked is probably catchier.

Just a recap on why I'm extremely bitter this fine day -
1. I had a 3 hour job interview for a job that I don't particularly want.
2. A skeazy old man who stared at me the whole way through the job information session last week - asked me out.
3. I was accused of being racist by a guy at the bus stop when in actual fact I was just keeping my distance because I like to have my personal space on a 35 degree day. It's racial sensitivity gone mad when a person doesn't understand that I hate them for who they are - not becasuse of where they come from.

The above mixed in with daily insecurities and you've got yourself a mightily pissed off chick. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment